28 Jun 2019
Sometimes its hard to get your head around just what do you want to do in life. What is your mission ? What are you doing here?
Here’s some great questions to help from the book Evolution and You by Alan Chatting (with the permission of the author):
- Think back over last week, month and year. When did you feel most excited? Reflect on the times you felt most alive and aware. Think about the times you thought life was worthwhile.
- What big problems have you solved or overcome in your life? Reflect on any significant accidents or illnesses you overcame. perhaps you passed some intensely tricky exams. Maybe you’ve experienced the challenges of starting a new business. Think about what strengths got you to where you are now.
- When you were a child, what did you always want to do or be? Reminisce about your childhood dreams, no matter how unrealistic or far-fetched they might have appeared
- If you won £50 million on the National Lottery, paid of your mortgage and cleared your loved one’s debts, bought a new car and travelled the world, what would you do then? What are you going to do for the next 10, 20, 30 years?
- Imagine you are dead, and it’s your funeral. What do you want people to be saying about you? How would you like to be remembered?Reflect on the legacy you would like to leave.